This week in outlearning: A roundup of some our learning experiences
- Review subtraction with regrouping, using numbers up to 100,000,000
- Use outlines to organize and improve expository writing.
- Introduction to 4-H
- Practice organizing information by date, including presidential birthdays
- Roller skating (again)
- Read expository nonfiction to learn about text features like headings, illustrations, etc.
- Explore Wolf River Greenway
- The science of boogers and Fibonacci numbers (free choice, as you might've guessed)
We also added Hermione to our menagerie -- A new friend for Hermes!
We're still working on the classification.
|Happy Birthday to Presidents Clinton & Harrison!|
|Friends from the start!|